Friday, June 12, 2009

The Arch

We went to The Arch on our first day in St. Louis. As I said in my previous post we almost didn't make it because Morgan twisted her ankle. Boy was she glad it started to feel better! I loved taking pictures of this amazing structure. I got shots of so many different perspectives during the day and at night!



Morgan went to the top with Angie and her girls. I stayed down with Ava and looked around the museum and visited the Country Store. Of course I had to buy some yummy salt water taffy too! This is a picture Morgan took at the top.


When we were finished visiting The Arch we had to walk down and dip our toes into the Great Mississippi! This was probably my favorite part of the whole night!

The trip has been wonderful up to this point. The girls had a blast and there was so much more to come! Day 2 - Science Center and on to Chicago!

No comments: