Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Track and Field Day

Last week Morgan participated in Track and Field Day at her school. I took half a day off of work to eat lunch and watch her play! It was so funny watching the little Kindergartners participate in the "events".

Here she is hopping with a ball between her legs. It took her a long time to get to the finish line.
T-shirt races
Here she is shooting hoops. I still can't figure out how she hit her little friend in the head when the basketball hoop is behind her!!!

She had to ride a scooter to the hoola hoops, run through the hoops then jump over a hurdle. One little boy hit the hurdle running and fell down!
Here they are running with a ball between them. Nice cheating though - she is holding the ball so it doesn't fall!

What a fun day! School would be much more fun if we could do this everyday! I am sure Morgan would agree! OH- by the way......we got a letter in the mail that she is NO LONGER eligible for summer school! Yeah! I guess she is smart after all and has officially passed Kindergarten!!

No comments: