Saturday, May 24, 2008

School's Out!

I can't believe that Morgan is FINISHED with Kindergarten!! Yippee! It has been a new experience for me as a teacher being on the other side of the fence. New and challenging. I hope that I am more prepared for first grade! She has grown in so many ways! I am so proud of all she has accomplished this year. Today, we sat in the chair and she read me a story! I would have never thought that she would be reading at the end of Kindergarten. She has also made many good friends this year. We are looking forward to a fun, relaxing summer.


Here is Morgan on the first day of Kindergarten, August 2007
And here she is the last day of Kindergarten, May 2008I couldn't leave out Ava! She has done so much this past year too! Here she is just sitting!
And here she is walking around like a crazy little toddler! Love the hair!

No comments: