OK, it has been a crazy week since I returned from Vegas! I didn't get home until 3 a.m. on Saturday morning and of course didn't get to sleep in because I had kids to see!!!! I did try to catch a nap here and there when Ava napped. And since being home, my cold has gotten worse. Ava has also been sick. It hurts to swallow anything and of course along with that comes runny nose & hacking cough. Slowly, we are getting better. But, I don't have any new pics of the kids right now!! So...let's do this.....I found this on a couple other blogs that I read and thought it might be fun! Let's get some participation!! You can add comments and post your 4 things for each of the following:
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Checker at a grocery store
2. Official Sandwich Maker at Subway
3. Certified Nurses Aide
4. Teacher
4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. Twister
2. Harry Potter - All of them
3. Volcano
4. Any Disney movie that Morgan owns
4 television shows I watch/watched:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Men In Trees
4. Desperate Housewives
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Dana
2. Jen - usually jokes
3. Jokes from Aunt Kathy
4. Al of the extras I sign up for (ECO friendly ideas, GAP, Old Navy, ETC, ETC)
4 places I have been:
1. Vegas
2. San Diego
3. Chicago
4. Florida
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Cheesecake
3. Chocolate
4. Chips/Salsa
4 places I would like to visit:
1. Alaska
2. Australia
3. All National Parks
4. All 50 States
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Ava getting potty trained (I hope)
2. Summer with the kids and not working much
3. Play dates at Kaylen's :-)
4. Getting a new puppy if I can talk Dana into it :-)
Second Cut of Hay 2026, Part I
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment