May 31, 1997
I have been married to my wonderful husband, Dana, for 11 years! Amazing how time flies. We have been together from the beginning (working at Target & attending community college) to a move to Minnesota for me to finish my bachelor's degree, to a move to Kansas (once again for me and my job). We have been together when I was homesick (wondering if I should have moved to Kansas) to starting a new teaching job and then having 2 beautiful little girls!! We have made a home together and a life together. We are best friends. It's funny how most days we don't even have to say a word to know what the other is thinking. Dana is my rock and I look to him when things just aren't going the way I think they should be at that moment. He usually tells me I am overreacting as usual, but listens anyway!! Humor is also a big part of our marriage. For those of you who know us well, you know that we both tend to be a little sarcastic (me more than Dana) - and that works for us :-) Here is to many more years of happiness and humor! Happy anniversary, Dana! I love you! Did I mention sense of humor? It never occured to either of us that we could be nice and NOT smash cake in the other's face!

Our getaway car - My Uncle Roger's Mustang. Of course we had to "bomb main" in the convertible after the wedding!




No comments:
Post a Comment