Monday, February 4, 2008

Where do they come up with this stuff?

I love the superbowl!! One day later I am still thinking about all the fun I had watching the GAME! OK, you know me better than that and you know that I couldn't care less about the game, but the commercials......well that's another story! Yes, I do know that the Giants won, but I did have to ask my husband at the beginning of the game "Didn't the Giants use to wear green uniforms?" "No, that would be the Jets."

This first video was one of my favorites. Don't ask me what it was about lizards dancing to "Thriller" that made me smile - it just did :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLqu77uTH0

Who doesn't love Will Ferrell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9wCko6dR4

Pepsi MAX anyone? Bring back old memories from Saturday Night Live?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BuKTv35rE

OK, so it might have helped that I was on a little bit of a junk food/sugar high - but you can't tell me that you didn't laugh when you watched them!!!

No comments: