Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!



Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy! We LOVE YOU!!! You are such a great daddy. We love that you play with us and fix things for us. We especially love the time you spend with us outside (especially when Mommy won't because of all the cold & hot & allergies & bugs & sun & rain & & & & &)!!!!










When I watch these two beautiful girls together I am reminded what LOVE is! To imagine I wouldn't have my girls if it wasn't for meeting and marrying you! I am thankful everyday for you and our family. I am looking forward to growing old with you and watching our girls grow! Happy Valentine's Day! I LOVE YOU! Nikki



1 Cor 13:4-8
Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.



Things I LOVE


1. My family 2. Dt. Coke 3. Chocolate 4. The ocean & beach 5. Boating (which we don't get to do often) 6. Vacations 7. LOST & Grey's Anatomy on ABC 8. Thunderstorms 9. The color RED 10. Watching Morgan swim 11. Dogs 12. Saturdays 13. E-mails or phone calls from friends I haven't talked to in a long time 14. Photography 15. Scrapbooking 16. Playing with my kids 17. Sleeping in 18. Snow days 19. Coming home to a clean house :-) 20. Home made chocolate chip cookies 21. Harry Potter 22. Snuggling with Morgan & Ava 23. Going out to eat 24. Freshly clean sheets 25. DANA

No comments: