A few days ago my friend, Lisa, "tagged" me, which in the blogging world means I get to do this silly little A-Z quiz about me! I've always enjoyed getting these through email and learning a few unknown facts about my friends! Be watching for another fun blog in a few days with pictures from our "Girls Weekend" in Kansas City!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Yes, but she lives so far away and we don't talk nearly enough. And of course my husband :-)
C. Cake or pie? Is cheesecake a cake or a pie?
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? A computer with Internet access!
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Osage, Iowa
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate ice cream with brownies in a waffle dish from Coldstone or Maggie Moos OR cheesecake from Mt. Mikes OR chocolate or sweets in general - my new favorite - Frozen Hot Chocolate from Hastings Hard Back Cafe
J. January or July? Well....since I hate being really hot and really cold I'm not sure I could pick either, but I do prefer swimming over sledding, so JULY
K. Kids? Two beautiful girls - Morgan and Ava
L. Life isn't complete without? Friends and family.
M. Marriage date? May 31, 1997.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One older brother
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Wasps, bees, anything that flies and stings
Q. Quotes? Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things
R. Reasons to smile? Watching my girls play together and make each other laugh, Saturdays, seeing the joy on Morgan's face when she gets to spend time playing with Mommy, Daddy and Ava & Ava's new words
S. Season of choice? FALL
T. Tag 5 people: I don't have many friends that blog. Since Lisa already tagged Angie and me that leaves out those 2. I am going to tag my brother (not that he will actually participate), Loni, and those cute high school boys that I know are checking out my blog thanks to Angie!! Pretty sure they have FaceBook and can post there! But if they do they need to leave a comment here to let us know where to find their posts!! Boys - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :-) And really, asking my 18 mo old daughter out on a date - kind of old for her don't ya think? Maybe in 20 years.......
U. Unknown fact about me? " I HAVE ISSUES" (Not sure if that is unknown though!)
V. Vegetable? YUCK! - OK, I love cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, green beans & that's about it!
W. Worst habit? Getting irritated by procrastinators! (I have a short fuse) - No really, probably kicking my shoes off in my dining room and never picking them up (drives Dana crazy), but I have my list too!!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Both I guess. Babies (which we will not be having more of) ultrasound - chiropractic x-rays
Y. Your favorite food? Really? Just one?? Chocolate, cookies & bars, chips & salsa from La Hacienda, pizza from Gambinos, cheesecake, spaghetti, brats, & on and on and on!
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo
Second Cut of Hay 2026, Part I
3 days ago



1 comment:
Tag, eh? I might participate, but I don't know enough people blogging to tag. Still, if I can find the time, I might play along.
Post a Comment