Whoever came up with the term "terrible twos" was CrAzY! First of all, we know that each and every kid is different and second of all I am pretty sure it is the terrible ones, twos, threes, fours, etc etc etc!! Well....my darling little Ava had discovered her independence and has decided she wants things HER way NOW! She is much more bull headed than Morgan was. She bites, scratches, pinches, climbs, writes on furniture, screams and tantrums! She climbs on top of chairs and stands on them (and then falls off and hurts herself). She has figured out how to climb over the back side of the couch to get on the couch. She throws the pillows off of the couch so she can have more room to play on the couch. Several weeks ago I looked over at the girls playing and Morgan had piled up a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor and Ava was standing on the chair ready to leap off!! And....she is a slow learner. No matter how many times she hurts herself or gets put into "time out" for hitting, pinching, biting; she just keeps on doing it!! I am guessing she is destined for great things! She is definitely going to be a leader and want to do things her own way!
Ava likes to watch Morgan and I walk on the
treadmill and gets mad when she can't play on
it. This is where I found her last night! She
even knows where to put her feet!!

How come it's not moving?

Seriously, how does this thing work?

I go back to work full time next week and then Morgan goes back to school on August 11. I am looking forward to a routine starting up again, but will miss spending time with my kids and leading a more relaxed lifestyle. I definitely think my kids need to be at daycare or school! Ava is so much nicer at
Angie's!! Although we will see how nice she is when she gets back into the daycare routine and feeling comfortable again!
No comments:
Post a Comment