Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visit to Santa

We finally made time to see Santa at the mall this weekend. I thought for sure that Ava would really like him and want to sit on his lap. She is usually so outgoing and when Morgan was that age she didn't have a problem at all. But, guess what??? She CRIED! She didn't have any trouble taking a piece of candy from him (comforting huh?), but would not sit on his lap or get near him without help from Mommy. So then we tried having Morgan sit on his lap and then Ava sit on Morgan's lap. No luck.....So Mommy getting in the picture was the only way to get that first picture with Santa. And then, of course, I had to pay $6 for some "amateur" to take the picture and print it on a low quality printer, so you can guess how the picture turned out. You know I could have done so much better, but oh well, we still have the memories. I had to "tweak" the photo a little in editing to make it look like those lines were intentional, but really it was a cover up :-) And the sepia was also a cover up due to the poor lighting and coloring of the photo! Guess we had fun anyway!

No comments: