I also bought Morgan a phone today. It will be wrapped up and put under the tree. I know, she's not yet 8 years old (almost), but when you don't have a landline it gets a little tricky. If we ever have a babysitter or if she wants to go to her friend's house, we have a way of making sure she is safe. And the coolest thing is these very awesome cell phones have tracking devices of some sort on them. We haven't subscribed yet, but let me tell ya, my kids will not be able to get away with anything when they are teenagers!! :-) I bet my parents wish this technology existed when I was a kid!
So...what will I be doing on this very cold, wet, rainy day? Playing with my new phone of course! If you have my number, feel free to text me!!



No comments:
Post a Comment