Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skating Party

We had Morgan's skating party, yesterday, at the roller rink! The girls had a blast! This was the first time we had skated during regular skating hours. The other times we went during beginner skate. There were tons more kids there, games to play and several birthday parties going on. Our girls skated their hearts out (even the beginners), ate pizza & brownies, used their tokens to win prizes and drank pop. I thought 2 1/2 hours would be too long, but it actually went quite quick. Ava got a little grouchy since this all took place during nap time, but overall was a fun time! I wasn't able to capture the best photos because I took my little camera instead of my Canon. The lighting was horrible so most of the pictures didn't turn out, even with flash!

Here are the girls eating pizza and taking a break!
A few or Morgan's friends stopped to pose for the camera! I couldn't find a time that they were all together at the same time to get them all in a picture! They all kind of did their own thing and entertained themselves. That's my kind of party - no house cleaning and low stress!

No comments: