I have been meaning to post these pictures for a couple weeks now, but just haven't had the time. I wanted to play with them first because they were such fun pictures. I don't have Photoshop yet, but used Microsoft Digital Image Pro. I played with hues, transparency and filters. Morgan had her friend, Kaylen, come over and swim a couple weeks ago, so I took advantage of using another person's child as a photo op. Don't get me wrong, I love taking pictures of my own kids, but they don't always cooperate. And Morgan is usually moving 100 miles a minute and won't slow down enough for me to get a good picture! Kaylen moves at a little slower pace and seemed to "take in" all that there was in the pool.
Here they are posing for the camera

Kaylen enjoying the feel of the water trickling down her head

This was my favorite picture of the day! I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but I love the expression on her face!

Here is Ava playing in her little pool. The big girls were a little too crazy in the bigger pool for Ava to tolerate!

This expression is a frequent one on Morgan's face! It goes especially well with goggles and a swimming cap!

It was such a fun day! Now that I have a 6 year old I feel like I am an activity director. Mom isn't fun enough to play with anymore. Everyday, almost immediately after Morgan wakes up she says "I want a friend to play with!" "What are we going to do today? We didn't do anything fun yesterday." And, if we can't have a friend come over she is insistent that I come outside and watch her play. She use to be content exploring and playing by herself outside, but not anymore!! So I say, bring on the friends! They are able to keep Morgan entertained (and less whiny) much longer than I am!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment