Sunday, June 15, 2008

Challenge

To my family, friends and stalkers.......I have enjoyed creating this blog for all of you to read and become a part of my family. This has been a wonderful way to keep in touch with those that we love and live so far away from. I am always curious who is "lurking" on my blog. I am able to see locations of people, but that is about it. So, my challenge for you this week is to log in and introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and how you came to my blog. Many of you are family and friends. Some of you have maybe visited me from another blog. I am looking forward to "meeting" you all. If you have a blog of your own, feel free to link me. I love visitors, as I frequently visit and enjoy many blogs and learn from other moms (and dads). And if you are a friend or family member - please share my blog with other friends and family that may not know I am here. This has been one of the best ways for me to keep in touch with others, especially those that I don't get to see often. What do you think, can we get at least 50 people to sign in by the end of the week, or is that pushing it??? Have a great week.....I will be posting more pictures soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nikki for creating this blog about your family as I really enjoy reading about what is going on as I wish we'd get to see all of you more often.
Sue