Monday, August 3, 2009

Lake Fun!

Sunday was a beautiful day in Kansas so we decided to take the girls to the lake! Only a few more weekends left of swimming and summer fun! But oh how I love the fall and can't wait for some cool weather! I am even thinking some fall trips to the lake might be in order even if we can't swim!! This trip was very peaceful and relaxing. I laid on the beach while Dana played with the kids a bit. He joined me a little later after the girls decided it was more fun playing in the sand and mud instead of swimming! As you can see we pretty much had the beach to ourselves today!! I left with one heck of a sunburn though!! (Shh....don't tell my mom!)

Back to work and school in one more week! That schedule is going to be hard to get use to! We've had lots of late nights and lots of sleeping in. The girls have been watching way too much TV and Morgan hasn't been reading nearly enough! But it has been fun!! School hasn't even started yet and I am already counting down the days till Christmas Break!!! Oh how I love a vacation!!! OK....I guess I don't want to rush it too much! We have a lot of fun things planned this fall and am looking forward to it!!

No comments: