So it's been awhile since I have posted. Not much happening around here. Just a lot of the same. We are looking forward to a long weekend coming up next week, Thanksgiving week! I am sure we will come up with some fun things to do, along with a lot of relaxing! I have decided that it is time for me to upgrade my photo editing program to allow me to do more with my photos. Right now I have Microsoft Digital Image Pro that my dad bought for me several years ago. It works ok and does some basic things, but I want more. I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop Elements 7 this week to see how I like it. Right now, I don't know enough about it to figure out how to really use it - so may need to take a class or buy Photoshop for Dummies. But.....I do like it much better than what I am using now. Maybe Santa will bring Photoshop to me for Christmas!! You can see from the pictures below what I have done so far. I used the same picture for comparison. The first is the original. The last one is my favorite.



Let me know what you think! And....if you are a Photoshop user - comments and suggestions are welcome! Have a great week everybody and hopefully I will have some new pictures posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment