Our table was next to this nice little fellow. His mom was behind him and moved and roared throughout our entire meal! As our waiter said, she is the most annoying dinosaur in the restaurant and sounds like a dying cow! I would have to agree!
After we ate we paid for the girls to do the dinosaur dig. It looked like a really big sandbox with dinosaur bones buried under the sand. The girls picked out a paintbrush and went to work, brushing the sand away from their finds.
supplies, rocks and fossils.



Not sure why we don't go to Kansas City more often. Every time I have been there I have had fun. I have a feeling it is because I LOVE to shop and LOVE to do FUN stuff with my kids, but because I LOVE to shop and do FUN stuff with my kids I end up spending WAY TOO MUCH money on stuff I don't need!! We try to keep our fun closer to home and find FREE things to do! Kansas City is always a nice treat though!!



No comments:
Post a Comment